[cisco-voip] OT: Etherchannel Port Channel?

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 16:19:08 EST 2010

Got a weird one that I only have ideas about.

I have a MetroE cloud provided by the local Teleco.

At the home end I get a single Ethernet connection that goes into a 3845.
 Each remote location is a subinterface off that connection.

This time instead of Fiber being installed, the Telco installed two 10mb
Copper connections to a remote site.  Not bundled together or anything.

I can use one 10mb connection, but I want the full use of 20mbs.

How do I do this?  Thought about port Channel or Etherchannel at the remote
site with a 3560 to a 2821.  But since it doesn't go back to another switch
was not sure it would work and was afraid of out of order
packets, specifically with Voice / Video.

How would be the best way to get this working?

Thanks

Scott