[cisco-voip] UCCE Study Guides

Adel Abushaev adel.abushaev at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 01:05:08 EST 2010

I have found CUCCX book from Cisco (PDF format) extremely helpful. Titles are:

1. Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Getting Started with Scripts
Release 7.0(1)
2. Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Editor Step Reference Guide,
Release 7.0(1)
3. Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Expression Language Reference
Guide, Release 7.0(1)

just search and you will find them on Cisco web pages.

Adel.