[cisco-voip] Unity Connection phoneview

Mark Holloway mh at markholloway.com
Thu Nov 18 15:49:10 EST 2010

I have configured UC8 and CUCM8 to support phoneview, but when dialing into UC voicemail and pressing 5, I am presented with 3 options. 1 foranother vm user, 2 for an outside callers, 3 for specific outside callers.

I followed this tutorial http://blog.ipexpert.com/2010/11/17/setting-up-phone-view/

But I cannot get phoneview to work the way it is described in the blog post. I validated that my phoneview username and password in CUCM matches the Application User I created in CUCM and I have assigned the same Permission Information.  Also, I verified the individual users in UC have phoneview enabled, just like the blog shows.

Thanks,
Mark