[cisco-voip] CM BE 8.x Licensing Question

Syed Khalid Ali syed.khalid.khursheed at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 06:18:52 EST 2010

I have come across a strange requirement. The client has a total of 30
users. He want to go with CM BE. Further he also want to integrate
Blackberry with this setup plus some IP Communicators. The question is how
to do the licensing?

CM BE comes with 50 base licenses. If I upgrade the 50 base licenses to
enhance licenses. then I could add 30 desktop phones (any model) and 12 IP
Communicators. Is this correct?

For black berry I still need the ADJUNCT licenses, right?

regards,

--
Syed Khalid Ali