[cisco-voip] Dry Closure Phones

Haas, Neal nhaas at co.fresno.ca.us
Tue Nov 23 13:29:22 EST 2010

Correct me if I am wrong, Dry Closure or Contact is not for the phones itself, but that allow you to run bells or chimes, or door openers. I have read about Valcom units doing this for stuff like Door openers. I am looking into it but try out (http://www.valcom.com/techsupport/ip_solutions/ip_intercomdoorphones.htm). Stab at the correct web page, but it is at this web site or call them and ask.

Neal Haas

1020 S 10th St
Fresno, CA  93702
Desk 559.600.5890