[cisco-voip] Small Office Setup

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 12:56:04 EST 2010

psali is the Database that PSAP's use to map your telephone number to
physical address.

up here it costs about $65 / month to have ~1000 numbers in the db.  if you
have it setup, then you can get away without having a POTS line at the
location.  But you have no SRST and no dialtone in the case of an outage.

Most times Management doesnt want to spend ~2-3k for a router.... they
figure 2-5 phones is not mission critical.  All depends on your NEEDs.

Scott