[cisco-voip] Unity Unified Message 8.0(3.3) (with Exchange)

Jason Aarons (US) jason.aarons at us.didata.com
Fri Oct 1 15:43:01 EDT 2010

Starting to drive me nuts time for a TAC case...during the middle of a Import directly on the console of the server...the user is Imported just fine..

Access denied
Your System Administration session has timed out. All unsaved data has been lost. Use Refresh to reload the current object.

Please see your Cisco Unity system administrator for more details.