[cisco-voip] Register Phone to CCM via SIP over the Internet?

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Mon Oct 4 11:29:09 EDT 2010

So you intend to expose your CUCM to the internet in order to register a SIP phone?

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/products_security_advisory09186a0080af2d11.shtml

-Ryan

On Oct 4, 2010, at 11:06 AM, Weigand, John V. wrote:

Serious Medicine for the Defense ®

It would certainly be an option, but that’s a whole other layer of cost and complexity we’d like to avoid if at all possible.

John V. Weigand
IT Project Manager I

Litigation Management, Inc.
6000 Parkland Boulevard
Mayfield Heights, OH 44124

Tel: 440-484-2000
Fax: 440-484-2009
Cell:
email: jvw at medicineforthedefense.com

PRIVILEGE AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

The information in this electronic mail is intended for the named recipients only. It may contain privileged and confidential material and may be protected under law by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act. Any use of this information by anyone other than the intended receiver is prohibited. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this electronic e-mail or by calling (800) 778-5424. Please delete it from your computer. Thank you.