[cisco-voip] Lab environment

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Mon Oct 4 11:30:43 EDT 2010

Sandy, most of the apps will install with minimal licenses. For
example, Connection will install with 2 ports and 10 boxes, and CCM
will install with one node (publisher) only. On VMware CCM will allow
for 3 nodes. This is all v7. Who knows what changes will happen with v8.

…
Don't look at me, my iPod maid that spilling mistake.