[cisco-voip] External Phone Number Mask

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Mon Oct 4 16:19:05 EDT 2010

If you can see it in your debugs you should be ok. But just to check,
in order of higher preference: DN, translation pattern, route pattern,
route list, route group, dialpeer/gateway

I'm pretty sure that's the order. I don't have a system in front of
me. Perhaps the route list and/or group don't have an external mask
parameter.

Are you saying you've called offnet numbers and the changes do not
appear?

…
Don't look at me, my iPod maid that spilling mistake.