[cisco-voip] Health Apps for IP Phones

Joe Slade jslade at syn-apps.com
Mon Oct 4 20:05:03 EDT 2010

Hello Mike,

Syn-Apps develops applications to enhance your Cisco Unified Communications Manager environment.  Specifically, we provide paging and emergency alerts across the CUCM network.  This includes the ability to deliver notifications to IP phones, IP speakers, legacy analog systems, as well as PC desktops.  By implementing SA-Announce throughout your environment , you will be able to deliver virtually any type of notification throughout your entire facility.

The attached provides examples of how our product is being implemented within the healthcare space.

Please visit our website for additional information and product downloads. If you have any questions or needs please feel free to contact me.

Thank you,
Joe Slade
Account Manager
Syn- Apps LLC