[cisco-voip] Cisco MCS-7845-I3 Remote Management - IBM IMM

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Tue Oct 5 10:41:07 EDT 2010

Be careful with IMM. We tried to get it standardized in the platform but
the auto recovery feature (similar to ASR on HP) inadvertently triggered
during some install and upgrade tests.  We had to backout and ship
without the feature.

CSCte05285    IBM I3 servers Automatic Server Restart (ASR) not enabled
by default

/Wes