[cisco-voip] Analog Lines and Caller ID

sashank sasanka.pathi at Locuz.com
Wed Oct 6 09:11:27 EDT 2010

Do a debug to see whether calls coming in showing the caller id or not. It
should be showing though, Please post the config of the gateway to see the
exact problem.

Warm Regards,

Venkata Sasanka.pathi(-91 950 265 2290)

Consultant | unified communications

Locuz Enterprise Solutions Ltd. (A Subsidiary of 3i-Infotech)

(office:914066115656)

 sasanka.pathi at locuz.com

www.locuz.com

From: cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net
[mailto:cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of Jeff Ruttman
Sent: Wednesday, October 06, 2010 5:55 PM
To: Cisco VOIP
Subject: [cisco-voip] Analog Lines and Caller ID

Greetings,

If a site had a range of DIDs ported to a few analog phones lines connected
to a voice gateway with FXO/FXS and an MGCP config, would you expect to be
able to get caller ID on inbound calls?  If so, and it's not happening, what
might my config be missing?  Or is it more likely that I need to contact the
telco to get caller ID delivered?

Or will caller ID just not work with such a setup?

Thanks

jeff