[cisco-voip] (no subject)

Sean Knight sean at pubsvs.com
Wed Oct 6 15:39:03 EDT 2010

We are using TrendMicro 32 bit and I found out that CAD can't install
under 7.  That is why I had to install it with XP mode.  And I checked
and there aren't multiple agent.exe and I tried running as administrator
and same thing.  It isn't a huge deal but was wondering if there was
something that I had missed.

thanks