[cisco-voip] no valid upgrade option

John.VanLaecke at ghd.com John.VanLaecke at ghd.com
Wed Oct 6 21:26:56 EDT 2010

Make sure the file name is correct,

UCSInstall_UCOS*.iso

This is what call manager is looking for to see the upgrade.

Regards,

John Van Laecke
Network Administrator

GHD   Accomplish More Together
T: 61 7 3316 4456 | M:0427 015 232 | V: 414456 | E: John.vanlaecke at ghd.com
Level 2, 201 Charlotte Street QLD AUSTRALIA | www.ghd.com.au
Water | Energy & Resources | Environment | Property & Buildings |
Transportation

From:
Scott Voll <svoll.voip at gmail.com>
To:
cisco-voip at puck.nether.net
Date:
07/10/2010 08:15 AM
Subject:
[cisco-voip] no valid upgrade option
Sent by:
cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net

I got a version of UC from TAC.  I'm trying to install it but I keep
getting the No valid upgrade options.  I have SFTP and DVD without
success.  Any ideas?

Thanks

Scott

This email and all attachments are confidential. For further important information about emails sent to or from GHD or if you have received this email in error, please refer to http://www.ghd.com/emaildisclaimer.html .