[cisco-voip] LDAP Authentication Issues

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Thu Oct 7 15:10:44 EDT 2010

If it's coming from a web app then it'll be in the tomcat localhost_access logs.
Other places it can come from are CTI via a jtapi or TSP.

-Ryan

On Oct 7, 2010, at 2:56 PM, O'Brien, Neil wrote:

Hi Guys,

I have a user who’s Active Directory account is continuously being locked out by our CCM Publisher.  We user LDAP authentication but we’re not quite sure what device or where the authentication attempts are coming from.

What trace would I need to run on Call Manager in order to see the authentication attempts??

Thanks in advance,
Neil