[cisco-voip] CUPS without AD integration

Ted Nugent tednugent73 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 15:52:39 EDT 2010

Thanks Matt, I'll let them know that is a workaround. Do you know if its
possible do an integration with LDAP with CUPS and still have CM running
local LDAP? They would obviously need to authenticate with CM password in
CUPC but the contacts profile could query AD. I apologize if that is a
stupid question my CUPS experience is lacking a bit.