[cisco-voip] Call Park Issue

O'Brien, Neil nobrien at datapac.com
Fri Oct 8 07:08:23 EDT 2010

just an update guys, even though my gateway is in a device pool set to
register with the SUB first, once I created the Call Park extn on the
PUB it appeared to work.  So i'm guessing for whatever reason my gateway
is registering with the PUB and not the SUB??  Anyway, I have call park
extensions on both now so it should be fine.

Thanks,

Neil