[cisco-voip] CUCM 7.1.5 to 7.1(5)SU1- Device Defaults?

Michael Dury Michael.Dury at bitsnetwork.com
Fri Oct 8 13:05:40 EDT 2010

Hello,

Can anyone confirm what the Device Defaults/Firmware is for CUCM update
7.1(5)SU1

The release notes do not say, (actually I cannot find the release notes
for  7.1(5)SU1

I can see that 7.1(5b)su2  has changed Device defaults from the 7.1.5
main installation

Mainly I would like to know if  7.1(5)SU1  changes the 79X1, 79X2, to a
sccp.9-0-3 9.0  load

I have pre upgraded all the firmware of our phones to 9-0-2  in
preparation for this upgrade, and Would like to not have to migrate the
phones during this initial cutover

Thanks

Mike D

message.