[cisco-voip] Avaya IP Office 500 and Cisco VG

Ratko Dodevski rade239 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 14:12:34 EDT 2010

Hi, I have a situation where Avaya IP Office 500 connects using PR
line to a Cisco VG with configured SIP UA that uses to make calls
through the SIP provider. I have a problem where incoming calls are
working but calls from the inside, from the Avaya I don't get
anything. There is nothing coming to the VG. ISDN status says that
it's OK, but it works only in one direction. Any idea or some
experience with this kind of integration?

Router#sh isdn stat
Global ISDN Switchtype = primary-net5
ISDN Serial0/0/0:15 interface
        ******* Network side configuration *******
        dsl 0, interface ISDN Switchtype = primary-net5
    Layer 1 Status:
        ACTIVE
    Layer 2 Status:
        TEI = 0, Ces = 1, SAPI = 0, State = MULTIPLE_FRAME_ESTABLISHED
    Layer 3 Status:
        0 Active Layer 3 Call(s)
    Active dsl 0 CCBs = 0
    The Free Channel Mask:  0x80007FFF
    Number of L2 Discards = 0, L2 Session ID = 7
    Total Allocated ISDN CCBs = 0

Regards

--
Ratko