[cisco-voip] 7925s across campus

Go0se me at go0se.com
Wed Oct 13 16:13:12 EDT 2010

Setting up that many wireless phones to function flawlessly will be a
challenge no matter how you do it. Keep in mind with that many wireless
phones that Cisco recommends no more than 7 active calls on a single AP. I
believe I'd find some way to bust it up. If you build it wrong and there are
problems, your first impression with endusers will be a bad one and battling
that perception could keep you from ever getting it right - even if you
eventually get it right. Once you've set it up I suggest that you test
extensively before deploying to live mortal users.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/wireless/technology/controller/deployment/gu
ide/dep.html#wp1053827

Thanks,

Go0se