[cisco-voip] asymetrical routing and voice - thoughts? requirements?

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Wed Oct 13 16:29:18 EDT 2010

We're missing a bit of information like how you got asymmetrical routing
to the router interfaces.  Care to share?

Otherwise, in theoretical discussion, my peers agree that router will
service traffic for any locally configured IP from any network interface.

There are the classic issues of binding VOIP protocols to interfaces
with routable IP addresses but that is a separate issue.

/Wes