[cisco-voip] asymetrical routing and voice - thoughts? requirements?

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Thu Oct 14 12:29:22 EDT 2010

someone else has mentioned the backup interface command. it didn't click until you put it in the config below, however.

so essentially, on the VG224, i use the backup interface command and one of the interfaces will more than likely "go down" ?

this should keep the upstream router from using that second interface correcT?

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
(519) 824-4120 x56354 (519) 767-1060 FAX (JNHN)
Cooking with unix is easy. You just sed it and forget it.
- LFJ (with apologies to Mr. Popeil)