[cisco-voip] IOS GW/GK CDR Requirement

Alan Su cj.alan at gmail.com
Sat Oct 16 11:52:35 EDT 2010

Dear All,

We have a customer using Cisco IOS voice gateway for the global VoIP
deployment, some of the sites using E&M and the others using T1/E1 PRI
connected to the local PBX. The requirement now is to put a GK to centralize
the global VoIP dial plan and also provide the CDR report. I orginally want
to use IOS GK but I can't find any CDR support of it. Is there any other
H323 GK solution can fulfill the requirement here? or can I use Callmanager
to act as GK and also provide the CDR? Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Alan