[cisco-voip] Unity 8x Call Handler > Opening Greeting > Allow callers to dial an extension during greeting

Pat Hayes pat-cv at wcyv.com
Fri Oct 22 16:40:12 EDT 2010

In that situation we were talking about transferring to an arbitrary
number not associated with a subscriber. In this case, though, if you
simply want to be able to dial 1XXXX to get to the subscriber with
extension 904555XXXX, you can accomplish that relatively easily with
alternate extensions. The Bulk Edit tool can do this in one shot for
you using the "strip of all but the right most..." and "append these
digits to the left" options on the Alternate Extension tab.

HTH,
Pat