[cisco-voip] E911 System

Nate VanMaren VanMarenNP at ldschurch.org
Mon Oct 25 09:55:31 EDT 2010

Most likely your on-site security guys won't be happy with CER after using Amcom's solution.  CER doesn't monitor, record, have an annoying application alerting that there was a call, etc.

Amcom does have a VoIP phone discover module that can be implemented, or you have the redsky and 911enable options too.

-Nate