[cisco-voip] E911 System

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 13:19:59 EDT 2010

Agreee'd.  Cisco's CER does have some nice features like calling people,
listening in, and other apps like that.

But if Price is NO object. 911 enable has some really nice features
including taking care of the 911 issues associated with telecommuting.  But
it has the appliance + a subscription fee for the service.

Price is an object ==> CER.  Price no object ==> 911 Enable.

IMHO

Scott