[cisco-voip] MOH doesn't work

Joe Martini joemar2 at cisco.com
Wed Oct 27 04:20:16 EDT 2010

What version of call manager are you running?  Also did you upload your MoH audio file to all servers being used for MoH?

Joe

On Oct 27, 2010, at 2:18 AM, shary shary wrote:

Hi Folks,
I hav configured a MOH for one of my customer but the strange thing is happening i.e. is works intermittently. I hav tried many times but some times it plays for 3-5 calls and some times it doesn't work.

Device Pool of all the IP Phones and MOH server is also same. Any idea what could be the issue.

Regards,
Sheeraz Saeed lodhi.