[cisco-voip] UCCX 8 Licensing

Matthew Saskin msaskin at gmail.com
Sat Oct 30 10:24:39 EDT 2010

You would not have been screwed up by this.  Everyone needs to take a step
back and read through the documentation.

For VM installs a change of any of the settings that lead to the "virtual
MAC" for licensing does require a re-hosted license file from TAC, but as
has already been mentioned, you have 30 days grace period to get that new
license file and install it.  A bit inconvenient - perhaps, the end of the
world - certainly not.

-matthew