[cisco-voip] Cisco Mobile 8.0 for iPad?

Wilusz, Mike mikewilusz at pricechopper.com
Wed Sep 1 08:52:13 EDT 2010

Jason,

You would be correct that with Mobile 8.0 CUMA is not required.  This means it takes a little configuration on the client side to work.  This should work on an iPad with a headset, just will run in iPhone-mode where the display isn't full.  The Cisco documentation on setting this up is great, check it out:  http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cumc/cisco_mobile/iPhone/8_0/Cisco_Mobile_iPhone_8x_Admin_Guide.html

Anything you need help with let me know.  Just got an iPhone 4 and have this running with VPN.  Sounds greats!

Mike Wilusz, CCNA
Telecommunications & Networking Supervisor
Price Chopper Supermarkets / The Golub Corporation