[cisco-voip] Anyone using CUDAC?

Kevin Damisch kevin.damisch at vitalsite.com
Fri Sep 3 14:04:53 EDT 2010

I have seen this type of behavior in 2 scenarios.  One was because the licenses weren't installed.  The other weird one was because the date/time in Windows was set way back to the early 1900's.

Maybe check your .NET version too.  Is this a dedicated server for CUDAC or shared on an existing application server?  I have installed it on an existing server that ran other applications and had some minor issues, but TAC took care of it.  Sorry, I don't recall the issues, but I would probably try TAC or make sure your licenses are installed.

Thanks,
Kevin