[cisco-voip] Is there a way to remove the Domain name from a Cisco Unified Call Manager version 7.02

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Tue Sep 7 09:19:58 EDT 2010

I observed a good discussion on this recently.  I believe the final
recommendation was to use:

CLI : set network domain ""

See
CSCti67915     Deleting DNS does not delete domain name. CSR retains
domain name.

for results of that discussion.  Basically changing DNS could affect
your certs which could affect your licensing in a vmware deployment.

/Wes