[cisco-voip] Integrateing bunch of TDMs with VGs

Matthew Saskin msaskin at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 09:53:41 EDT 2010

This is the perfect place for a gatekeeper.  Place a gateway at each
location with appropriate trunks (PRI, BRI, etc.) to each PBX.  Dial peers
on these gateways to route calls to a centralized gatekeeper, and voila.
I'm drastically oversimplifying, but the gatekeeper will give you a single
location for centralized call routing amongst the gateways.

Matthew Saskin
msaskin at gmail.com
203-253-9571