[cisco-voip] PRI monitoring

Cheng, Karen Karen.Cheng at racq.com.au
Wed Sep 8 20:28:20 EDT 2010

I have the same problem and CAR wont give the details due to using SIP gateways.

The only thing I can think of is the IOS gateway voice statistics function and either pushing that to FTP or syslog. Only thing is that you will then require some sort of reporting tool to display it in a format that means anything to you.