[cisco-voip] DC to AD

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 13:26:52 EDT 2010

OK coming back to this thread.

This weekend we are scheduled to cut over to our 7.1.5 cluster.

It looks like through our DMA from 4 to 7 that all the users / data came
with it.

Now we decide that we want to start using AD.

Understanding that if the users are the same in both AD and the Cisco
Directory, what happens to Personal address book / fast dials data?  Does it
stay in the CM but uses the User / password from AD?

What happens to users that are not in AD, all data is deleted as they would
become inactive?

Just need to know before we switch to AD, but we have some other stuff
coming up that looks like it's going to require AD LDAP.

Thanks

Scott