[cisco-voip] UCCX Procees goes to DISABLE MODE

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 16:14:57 EDT 2010

If a service is becoming disabled, it's because it reached the max restarts
after failure threshold.

Is this a new install, upgrade, production?  What version?  HA?

I have seen anti-virus software fail services to the point of being
disabled.

Also, the Admin Util password is the local windows Administrator password.
 It technically doesn't have to be the local admin account, any local admin
account will do.

This is more than likely a TAC case, but if this is a new install, you could
try to start over and rebuild it.  Maybe something was

Anthony