[cisco-voip] Bug Toolkit question

Norton, Mike mikenorton at pwsd76.ab.ca
Fri Sep 17 18:33:28 EDT 2010

When a bug shows "Related Bug Information" is there some handy secret tip for how to find out what the ID of the related bug is, so that I can go to its direct page? It seems silly that it tells you the title of the related bug but not its ID. (For that matter, a clickable link to go straight to it would make the most sense, but since this is the Cisco website we're talking about, I know that that level of usefulness would be asking too much.)

I tried searching, but knowing only the title isn't really enough to go on.

--
Mike Norton
I.T. Support