[cisco-voip] Outbound calls failing after IOS upgrade

sashank sasanka.pathi at Locuz.com
Sat Sep 18 13:22:46 EDT 2010

Hi,

Whats the setup you have  call manager>> Gateway with MGCP. How is the setup
so that we can tell you.

Warm Regards,

Venkata Sasanka.pathi(-91 950 265 2290)

Consultant | unified communications

Locuz Enterprise Solutions Ltd. (A Subsidiary of 3i-Infotech)

(office:914066115656)

 sasanka.pathi at locuz.com

www.locuz.com

From: cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net
[mailto:cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of Sechaba Mokoena
Sent: Saturday, September 18, 2010 8:14 PM
To: cisco-voip at puck.nether.net
Subject: [cisco-voip] Outbound calls failing after IOS upgrade

Hi,

I recently upgraded my router to c2900-universalk9_npe-mz.SPA.151-2.T1.bin
to support SRST 8.0. I upgraded so my 6921 phones would be supported in
SRST. After upgrading I couldn't place any outbound calls, but I could
receive calls. Using the CSIM start command from the router, I can dial any
external number. Can anyone help here, according to prior IOS release notes,
this issue should've been resolved.

Kind regards,

Sechaba Mokoena