[cisco-voip] MultiCast routing

John.VanLaecke at ghd.com John.VanLaecke at ghd.com
Sun Sep 19 20:54:34 EDT 2010

Scott,

Try putting ip pim-sparse ont he trunk / routed interfaces and then put ip
pim rp-add back to the MOH source

Ip pim rp-address on the MOH source  as the loopback ip

then every other device use the same..

in the telephony service use the moh route information as 1 hope to the
voice binding address.

then this should work

Regards,

John Van Laecke
Network Administrator

GHD   Accomplish More Together
T: 61 7 3316 4456 | M:0427 015 232 | V: 414456 | E: John.vanlaecke at ghd.com
Level 2, 201 Charlotte Street QLD AUSTRALIA | www.ghd.com.au
Water | Energy & Resources | Environment | Property & Buildings |
Transportation