[cisco-voip] Help with Hunt Groups

polo person poloperson57 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 20 03:45:05 EDT 2010

Yes, thanks for that. I did set up a new partition and CSS.  However I managed to get internal working by setting up a translation pattern which contained the ! character, and translated to nothing, but I could set the Calling Party transform Mask to be the number I wanted to send out.  This all worked a treat for internal calls, so thx very much for the pointers.

Cheers

Simon