[cisco-voip] CUEAC and 9900 series phones

Charles Goldsmith wokka at justfamily.org
Wed Sep 22 14:09:11 EDT 2010

The operator is using a 7962, not a 9951.  I have 9 VIP's, and the 7962 only
has 5 available line appearances.  I guess a sidecart would be a work
around, albeit a nasty one.

This building is a conversion off of another phone system to Cisco, and I
really want to depict Cisco in a good light here, if the users rave about
this, it will be a lot easier for me to justify putting Cisco throughout the
company.

Thanks