[cisco-voip] avoiding interdigit timeout when using + route patterns and non NANP dial plans

Nate VanMaren VanMarenNP at ldschurch.org
Wed Sep 22 17:14:11 EDT 2010

So I have a system that was new with call manager 7, so the native dial-plan is + e164s.  There are translation patterns that take localized dialing (9 or 0 for outside line, etc) and turns them into + numbers, which match the route patterns.

My problem is my international route pattern is just \+!  Which causes all calls to wait.  I have national patterns like \+506.2[24-7]XXXXXX for Costa Rica National, so How do I exclude that country code 506 from the \+! Route pattern?

-Nate