[cisco-voip] Presence and CUCM Pub

john_burk at oxy.com john_burk at oxy.com
Thu Sep 23 15:57:33 EDT 2010

Found the problem, I was looking in 'Server' instead of 'Unified CM' area - too much time working on this muddled my brains. Changed hostname to what is right and all is good.

Now if I can just get presence status to change to "on the phone" when on the phone.

BTW - I have been following the old 'use IP address and not DNS' rule for reliability, are you guys seeing a lot of people relying on DNS now in the UC products out in the wild?

Thanks,

John Burk