[cisco-voip] SIP Anti-Trombone

Bob Zanett (US) bob.zanett at us.didata.com
Fri Sep 24 10:01:33 EDT 2010

Steve,
With RNA, the call has not been setup and so should roll to Unity just fine.   If you have any issues, place router-based software MTPs on your Cube gateway.  Many times you will encounter issues with transfers, conference, etc with SIP users over a SIP trunk.  The reason is that the re-invite is sent to the telco and many times they do not handle those.  By tying to an MTP, you keep all call manipulation in-house and at the place of origin into your enterprise.
I have done this before, but I am more than willing to setup a WebEx or Live Meeting and go over SIP Trunking and some of the ins and outs.   If  you are interested, please send me a private email.
Cheers,
Bob
Dimension Data
www.dimensiondata.com