[cisco-voip] Converting Business Edition CM to full CM - MCS7828I4-K9-WL

Richard Rolfe richard.rolfe at nscglobal.com
Mon Sep 27 09:38:42 EDT 2010

Hi Wes et al,

Many thanks for your responses. I'm not too concerned about the
migration (it's only a small number of users) I was more concerned about
the official support path for the box/call manager post upgrade.

I don't want to be in a situation where they/we phone TAC with an issue
and tell them CM 8.x is on a 7828 server and they turn round it's not a
supported configuration. I'm guessing at this stage it is not supported
and if that the case I don't want to go down that path.

New servers he we come!

Richard.