[cisco-voip] NAT for Call Managers

Nick Matthews matthnick at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 09:40:17 EDT 2010

Unless you put a border element in, plan to see traffic between
phone-to-phone, cucm-to-phone, and phone-to-cucm on to/from both sides.  If
you put a CUBE in, each side talks to a single IP address on their side,
thus 2 IP addresses.  If you have overlapping IP addresses CUBE is by far
the preferred choice.

-nick