[cisco-voip] Partition Rollback: UCM 7.1(5b) Unrestricted to UCM 7.1(5a) Restricted?

Ahmed Elnagar ahmed_elnagar at rayacorp.com
Tue Sep 28 14:06:44 EDT 2010

These terms are mis-understood till now:

Restricted is the good version that has encryption enabled "Export
restricted cannot get it"

Unrestricted is the bad version that has encryption disabled "anyone can
have it"

I think you can revert back to the inactive partition normally...why
don't you give it a try in a down time window.

Please update us with your status if you tried it.

 Best Regards;

  Ahmed Elnagar

  Senior Network PS Engineer

  Mob: +2019-0016211