[cisco-voip] Partition Rollback: UCM 7.1(5b) Unrestricted to UCM 7.1(5a) Restricted?

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Tue Sep 28 14:49:17 EDT 2010

I'm not sure about everyone else, but this thread has me confused.

I'm in the middle of going upgrading from 7.1(3a) to the latest 7.1(5) version so I have a feeling I may be affected.

>From what I recall, the Restricted version (dealing with export) is what we want to run in North America and the Unrestricted version is for exporting to certain countries.

Is this what you are dealing with? Or is it the licensing aspect of restricted vs unrestricted?

This also begs the question, how do you tell the difference between these versions when reading the ISO files for download?

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
(519) 824-4120 x56354 (519) 767-1060 FAX (JNHN)
Cooking with unix is easy. You just sed it and forget it.
- LFJ (with apologies to Mr. Popeil)