[cisco-voip] CUEAC keyboard shortcuts

Charles Goldsmith wokka at justfamily.org
Wed Sep 29 12:50:05 EDT 2010

For those of you in the know about the older CM AC client and the new Arc
OEMd CUEAC.  I received my license today, and in the envelope was a small
slip of paper with a lot of keyboard shortcuts.  Since I didn't see this in
the CUEAC help or docs, I had to go try it out, and of course, they don't
work.  For example, it shows that answer call is Ctrl-A and end call is
Ctrl-H.

I'm guessing this is from the older AC.

CUEAC is ok, not great in my opinion, or of the operator that is using it.
 I never used the older version, but it seems that its lacking some basic
features.  I posted over on the ARC forums about it, but if anyone has
insight into filtering, sorting and customizing keyboard shortcuts with it,
I'd like to hear what you did.

Thanks
Charles