[cisco-voip] CUEAC keyboard shortcuts

Charles Goldsmith wokka at justfamily.org
Wed Sep 29 14:33:31 EDT 2010

Just told it to sync with the CUCM and it pulled in my list of end users.  I
do not have my CUCM set to sync with my AD environment, so that could change
things I'm sure.  You just have to make sure that your username/password  is
setup everywhere correctly, TAPI, CUEAC and the end user.  All 3 have to
match as they show in the videos.

Good luck
Charles